It generates graphics code from vector shapes in realtime.
- ActionScript 3
- Raw Bezier Points
Skin buttons and other UI elements on iOS.
Bezier curves and lines. Use “Prefix” to apply calls on the object.
Simplify the code using Ellipse/Circle and Rectangle detection.
Need just raw bezier points for custom processing?
Download Beta version now for free
and install using Adobe Extension Manager
Follow me for updatesFollow @tomkrcha
Want to contribute?
This project will be open-sourced once released final. Right now I am looking for people who can help me, provide feedback or join the project. Ping me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
[Update: April 26th 2013] Beta 4
- Added Linear Gradient support for Obj-C/iOS
- This allows designing nice UIs, buttons, etc. on iOS using CoreGraphics
- Added Help/Tutorials page.
[Update: April 24th 2013]
- Fixed Obj-C UIColor and opacity, giving right values now
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
[Update: March 31th 2013] Beta 3
- Added C++ OpenFrameworks Shape support (onBeginShape/ofVertex/ofBezierVertex/onEndShape) - Added Anchor Points Array (only anchors, minimum to define a shape) - Added Word Wrap check box for the text area
- Bug fixes
[Update: March 29th 2013] Beta 2
- Added CreateJS TinyAPI support. Bug fixes.
[Update: March 25th 2013] I have received a great feedback about Beta 1, Beta 2 is in works. I am optimizing the output, adding better support for languages and fixing bugs now and starting to implement things in the roadmap. Thanks for sending me inputs!